Sunday, 8 June 2014

Cochin Port Trutst Invited Dredger Commander (Class-I) - www.cochinport.com

Cochin Port Trust Invited for the following posts.

01. Name of the post: Dredger Commander (Class-I)

No. of vacancies: 03 Posts
Scale of pay: Rs.29100/- Rs.54500/- for master FG holders.
Scale of pay- Rs.24900/- Rs.50500/- for other
Educational Qualification: Certificate of competency as master Foreign going holder with experience as chief Officer for at last six months. Or Certificate of competency as Dredger master Gr.I with two experience on Dredgers.  Or Certificate of competency as Master NCV with 2 years experience on Dredgers Or Officer who held the post of Lt. Commander / Commander in the executive branch of the Indian Navy with at least seven years sea service.

Walk in Interview: 11/06/2014 to 30/06/2014.

How to Apply: Interested candidates attend the interview along with all original documents.

Website: www.cochinport.com
Notification: Cochin Port Trust 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts